Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Full Moon





I have waited almost 20 days to click these photographs and yesterday I got an opportunity but sky was so cloudy that Moon itself was struggling to appear.
Few days’ back I was listening to a programme called “reach for the stars” on radio (because now a days that’s only source of entertainment i have) and came across a very profound thought. Somebody messaged that he is new in UAE and feeling home sick. The Astrologer on the show said, “ Whenever you feel home sick or missing somebody, just look towards moon and think that, that particular person is also looking towards the same." (I know it sounds like a typical bollywood dialogue) but sometime it works. Try it.

10 comments:

  1. As I am alone in the UAE with fmly away in INdia, i 2 feel the same way u had mentioned in your post. congrats on the great photos of the moon..and thanks 4 passing by my blog..best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Ramesh, I can understand what you feel, because I am also one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. deepak..thanks for stopping by on the blog..stay connected..

    ReplyDelete
  4. deepak, eager 2 c yr next post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a way better picture of the Moon than I have been trying to get for around a year now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats very tru.I do that frequently..
    but i just look at the sky..and feel like at home..as it gives me the imprtession of same sky..same clouds..almost!

    ReplyDelete